If you are interested in volunteering for any of our events or attend a board meeting, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are just a few ways you can help individuals and families with Huntington’s disease:
* Participate in the planning and execution of chapter events: Team Hope Walk, annual chapter convention, or symposium.
* Provide transportation to medical appointments for those with HD.
* Provide light housekeeping/childcare for HD families.
* Donate time to nursing homes/care facilities.
* Attend or start a support group in your area.
* Participate in clinical trials and observational studies
* Make phone calls.
* Serve on the HDSA Orange County Chapter Board of Directors.
Volunteer Match Information